Clean Leeds Ltd – Terms & Conditions.
Clean Leeds is the trading name for Clean Leeds Ltd, hereby referred to as CLL.
Health & Safety
- All chemicals and cleaning products used by CLL are environmentally friendly
- CLL staff have been thoroughly trained in the use of all equipment and chemicals required for their duties, complying with current COSHH regulations and Health and Safety guidelines
- CLL will provide all equipment required: however where applicable, the client’s Ironing Board will be used on domestic cleaning. CLL are not insured to use clients’
Please note: CLL will not use steam mops on wooden floors of any description.
Security / Insurance
- CLL staff are thoroughly security vetted.
- CLL carries a £1 million liability insurance. In the event of damages caused by CLL staff, proportional and considered recompense will be made to the client.
- All staff of CLL are insured to be appointed key holders. Any keys held do not hold any property identifying marks. Keys are securely stored and signed in and out to the relevant team each day.
- Where CLL have been instructed on an end of tenancy clean, any tenants’ belongings left at a rental property will be assumed to be unwanted and will be disposed of.
- Staff will arrive at a Clients premises at the appointed time wearing CLL uniform / livery.
- If, for any reason, a cleaner is unable to keep an appointment date or time, CLL will call the client within 30 minutes of the agreed start time and an alternative appointment offered.
- CLL will not be responsible for any loss of earnings caused by clients waiting in, in the unfortunate event of an appointment not being kept.
- If, on arriving for the agreed cleaning appointment, the staff are unable to gain access through no fault of their own, the client will be charged 50% of the cost of the clean.
- CLL require a minimum of 1 week’s notice in the event of a client cancelling, changing or postponing an appointment wherever possible, in order to re assign the cleaner to another job. If adequate notice is not given by the client, CLL are obliged to charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the cleaning price.
- All discussions regarding contracts, specifics, pricing and complaints must be directed to Julie Henson-White, Director of CLL , not the cleaners carrying out the work.
- CLL will provide an invoice by hand, email or post upon completion of work carried out. Payment is due upon receipt of invoice, unless otherwise agreed with the Director of CLL .
- A late payment fee will be applied to any invoice not settled within 5 working days of the ‘due by’ date on the invoice, and cleaning services will be suspended until the account is settled. The fee is 20% of the total amount owed.
- .Any invoice remaining outstanding after this time will be pursued by email or telephone call. If the account is still not settled, CLL reserve the right to enforce payment of invoice via means of County Court Judgement.
- The preferred method of payment is by BACS transfer, although cash is also accepted. Details of the bank account for bank transfers are shown on the invoice
- Any invoice remaining outstanding after this time will be pursued by email or telephone call. If the account is still not settled, CLL reserve the right to enforce payment of invoice via means of County Court Judgement.
Termination of agreement
In the event of a client wishing to cancel their cleaning service, CLL require 2 weeks’ notice, in writing (email is acceptable)
In the event of CLL terminating a client’s agreement, one week’s notice will be given in writing.
- CLL staff will be respectful and polite in all dealings with clients. In turn, CLL will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse towards its staff members.
- CLL reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Clients will be informed in writing or email, of any changes 30 days before they become effective.
- Any complaints should be made to the Director of CLL within 48 hours of an incident occurring.